- Ward Christmas Party
- Friday, Dec 13 at 6:30pm
- Ohio Building
- Stake Christmas Devotional
- Sunday, December 15 at 7:00pm
- D.I. Bin Arrives
- Saturday, December 14
- Ohio Building Parking Lot
- Let the Quorum Presidency know if you need the combination
- Set Up Christmas Lights For Ward Party!
- Wednesday, December 11 at 7:00pm
- Ohio Building
- Remove Tables and Chairs After Stake Christmas Devotional
- Sunday, December 15 immediately following refreshments in cultural hall
- Stake Center
- Remember To Invite
- Invite your home teaching famlies and non-member friends to the Ward Christmas Party
- December First Presidency Message
- Report Home Teaching
- Report your home teaching to your district leader by the 5th of every month
- Who's My Home Teaching District Leader?
- If you're not sure who your district leader is, please let a member of the Quorum Presidency know
- Sunday, December 8
- Sunday, December 15
- Sunday, December 22
- Sunday, December 29
- Lesson: TBA
This Week in Church History
- 1833: The Prophet Joseph Smith ordains his father, Joseph Smith Sr., as the first Patriarch of the Church.
- 1952: LDS missionaries enter Honduras for the first time.
YL5 Elders' Quorum Spotlight
- Dear Brethren,
As we approach the celebration of the Savior's birth, the Elders' Quorum Presidency would like to encourage you to seek out those in need, those less fortunate, and those who could use a warm hug, a kind gesture, or a simple act of thoughtfulness. Maybe you know someone who could use a prayer on their behalf.
Whatever the case may be, please take the time to consider the well-being of others and their various trials and challenges. The Lord has taught us that charity is the pure love of Christ and with that love, burdens can be lifted, trials can be overcome, and hope can endure. To Simon, the Lord said:
"Seest thou this woman? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet: but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head.
Thou gavest me no kiss: but this woman since the time I came in hath not ceased to kiss my feet.
My head with oil thou didst not anoint: but this woman hath anointed my feet with ointment.
Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little.
And he said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven."
Luke 7: 44-48
Brethren, we appreciate all the love and service that you give. We love you and wish you a very merry Christmas.
Your Elders' Quorum Presidency